Abacus Financial Services is a full service firm, offering a wide range of services adapted to the needs of our clients. Abacus was founded in 1982 by Mary Louise Turpin EA, in San Diego, California. Christina Turpin EA joined the firm in 2007, after graduating with her B.Acct degree in Accounting and several years working for CPA firms. Mary Louise Turpin retired the end of 2016.
Christina Turpin EA is the primary Accounting and Tax Professional contact for Abacus.
In 2012 we celebrated 30 years in business serving small business clients, individuals, corporations, trusts, etc. We enjoy working with a wide variety of clients. Our company specializes in accounting, financial and tax preparation services-tailored to the needs of our clients, that address their individual challenges and concerns.
We specialize in:
- Tax return filing and tax planning for individuals
- Bookkeeping and financial statements for small businesses
- Corporate, and Partnership tax return filing
- Military and Out of State tax return filing
Enrolled Agents are licensed to practice by the United States Treasury Department to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled Agents are the only tax professionals who can represent clients in all of our 50 states. Annual participation in Continuing Professional Education courses offered by local chapters of national accounting and tax associations keeps our firm on the leading edge of ever-changing tax laws and accounting methods.
- Computerized offices and internet access ensures clients accurate, efficient, state-of-the-art service at a competitive price.
- Visit the Services area of our site to learn more about the many accounting and tax services available to individuals and businesses
- Visit the Contact Us page for information regarding how to reach us via telephone, fax, e-mail or mail.
- Feel free to contact the office anytime with questions or comments. We are here to assist you and enjoy hearing from you.